Borrowing from the library
- Staff may borrow up to 5 items at a time.
- Books are loaned for a period of 2 weeks and can be renewed if holds have been placed on the materials.
- Loans of Videos, CDs and tapes are limited to 2 items (of each type) and can be borrowed for one week. Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to your account. The library strongly advises against loaning items you have borrowed to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, you will be liable for the applicable fines.
- Staff can access databases both in the library and remotely with their login information
- To access click here