- External users may borrow up to 2 items at a time.
- External users can borrow books for 2 week periods and can renew their checkouts if there are no holds placed on them.
- Reference and Reserved materials may be borrowed in the Library premises.
- Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- Patrons are responsible for all materials checked out to their accounts. The library strongly advises against loaning borrowed items to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, the patron will be liable for the applicable fines.
- Access to e-Resources in the Library premises.
- Access to computer clusters and the Xerox machine for using library e-Resources only.
- Management of ”My Account” through webOPAC (to renew checkouts or place hold on checked out items.
- Mailing List service.
AGBU PAPAZIAN LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Effective as of 2022
Who can use the Library
- AUA Alumni
- AUA Open Education Students
- Members of Public aged 16 years and over
To apply for AGBU Papazian Library membership you must present a valid passport or a national identity card. Loss or theft of a library card must be reported immediately. Library patrons must pay for replacement of the lost card.
Change of personal and contact information must be reported immediately.
Patrons are allowed to borrow books from the Library for a two-week period, and may renew them if there are no holds on them, as well as place hold on checked out books. Patrons are responsible for any material borrowed on their cards. For lost or overdue items the patron must pay a fine.
Library space and facilities
The use of the Library Reading Rooms and other library facilities is restricted to AUA students and faculty only.
- Reference/Art, Standardized Test Prep materials, and e-resources.
- Printing/photocopying/scanning of Library materials.
- AUA Alumni and AUA Open Education Students are allowed to use the Library Reading Rooms with Internet access during evening hours (from 8pm- 2am) and Summer Break (June-July-August).
- 12.000 AMD membership fee (non-refundable), (AUA Alumni and AUA Open Education students are exempt.)
- 6.000 AMD annual membership renewal fee (non-refundable)
- 6000 AMD payment fee for the lost card
- 100 AMD overdue fine per day per item.
- 1,5 times the price for a lost item.
- 50 AMD for single-sided and 60 AMD for double-sided printing