- AUA Alumni may borrow up to 2 items at a time (your alumni card serves as your library card)
- Books are loaned for 2 week periods and can be renewed if holds have not been placed on the materials
- Reference and Reserved materials may be borrowed in the Library premises
- Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to your account. The library strongly advises against loaning items you have borrowed to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, you will be liable for the applicable fines.
- Access to e-Resources in the Library premises.
- Access to computer clusters and the Xerox machine for using library e-Resources only.
- Management of ”My Account” through webOPAC (to renew checkouts or place a hold on checked out items
The use of the Library Reading Rooms and other library facilities is restricted to AUA students and faculty only, AUA Alumni are allowed to use the Library Reading Rooms with Internet access during evening hours (from 8 pm- 2 am) and Summer Break (June-July-August)