- This event has passed.
Moodle Gradebook setup and Grading
September 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the Gradebook
- Set up the Gradebook with grade items and categories
- View, add, and change grades
- Understand the frequently used grading methods: Sum of Grades, Simple Weighted Mean, Weighted Mean
- Grade various types of assignments and quizzes in the Moodle
- Create advanced grading types (Rubric, Marking guide) with the Assignment tool
Before registering for Moodle training, the faculty must have an AUA email account.
The session will take place in the 1st study room in the library. To attend the session, please, register for this calendar event.