- This event has passed.
Moodle Gradebook setup and Grading
September 8 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the Gradebook.
- Set up the Gradebook with grade items and categories.
- View, add, and change grades.
- Understand the frequently used grading methods: Sum of Grades, Simple Weighted Mean, Weighted Mean.
- Grade various types of assignments, quizzes in the Moodle.
- Create advanced grading types (Rubric, Marking guide) with the Assignment tool.
Before registering for a Moodle training, the faculty must have an AUA email account.
Please, register for the calendar event to receive the Zoom link. The session will be online through Zoom. For installing Zoom please see the guide.
Facilitator: Araz Markosian (Phone: 060 61 27 64, Email: [email protected])