- This event has passed.
Introduction to Moodle
September 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Edit course settings in Moodle (courses are created by ICTS) including general settings, schedule, course summary (course description)
- Add resources (upload a syllabus, handouts)
- Create activities (attendance, assignments) in Moodle and input corresponding rubrics
- Recognize TurnItIn to check the originality of writing assignments and create an activity (TurnItIn assignment) through the TurnItIn Component in Moodle
- Recognize additional Moodle components (forums, group assignment submissions) and recall how to set up these components.
- Identify additional Moodle resources for further inquiry
Before registering for a Moodle training, faculty must have an AUA email account.