- This event has passed.
Introduction to Moodle
June 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Edit course settings in Moodle (ICTS creates courses), including general settings, schedule, and course description.
- Add resources (upload a syllabus and handouts).
- Create activities (attendance, assignments) in Moodle and corresponding input rubrics.
- Use TurnItIn to check the originality of writing assignments and create an activity.
- Recognize additional Moodle components (Hypothes.is, forums, group assignment submissions).
- Before registering for Moodle training, the faculty must have an AUA email account.