Grading in the Moodle
January 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Through this workshop faculty will be able to:
– Understand Grading methods (Simple direct grading, Marking guide and Rubric)
– Grade Quiz, Essay, and TurnItIn Assignments
– Understand the structure of the Gradebook, add the percentages, create Grade Items
– Add, view and change grades in the Gradebook
– Learn about grade aggregation methods
Please be advised that the Instruction room can host only 8 people.
Feel free to stop by the library, if you have questions, or give us a call.
The workshop will be held by Instruction librarian Ms. Tatev Zargaryan
Only 8 spots left