AGBU PAPAZIAN LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP POLICY
Who can use the Library
• AUA Alumni
• AUA Extension Students
• Members of Public aged 16 years and over
To apply for AGBU Papazian Library membership ID card you need to present a valid passport or a national identity card. International patrons must either present a residence card or complete a Consent Form regarding the security deposit payment.
Loss or theft of a library card must be reported immediately. Library patrons must pay for replacement of the lost card.
Change of personal and contact information must be reported immediately.
Patrons are allowed to borrow books from the Library for a two-week period, and may renew them if there are no holds on them, as well as place hold on checked out books. Patrons are responsible for any material borrowed on their cards. For lost or overdue items the patron must pay fine.
Library space and facilities
The use of the Library Reading Rooms and other library facilities is restricted to AUA students and faculty only.
- Reference/Art, Standardized Test Prep materials, and e-resources to be used in the library premises only.
- Printing/photocopying/scanning of Library materials are available in the AGBU Papazian Library for 50 drams per page.
- AUA Alumni and AUA Extension Students are allowed to use the Library Reading Rooms with Internet access during evening hours (from 8pm- 2am) and Summer Break (June-July-August).
• 12.000 AMD membership fee (non-refundable), (AUA Alumni and AUA Extension students are exempt.)
• 6.000 AMD annual membership renewal fee (non-refundable)
• 15,000 AMD security deposit for international patrons (refundable upon return of library card to the AGBU Papazian Library).
• 100 AMD overdue fine per day per item.
• 1,5 times the price for lost item.