The AGBU Papazian Library provides the following IT services:
- Copier Machine – all computers in the Library are connected to the copier machine. Printing and scanning are available.
- Computers – access to the Internet, Microsoft Office, Ref Manager application, TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/SAT practice, e-Databases, and e-Libraries.
- WiFi – is available throughout the Library premises.
- Kindle eBook Readers – are available for borrowing from the Circulation/Reference Desk.
- Tablets and Laptops – are available for borrowing from the Circulation/Reference Desk.
- CD/DVD Collections – ask the Circulation Desk for availability.
- Network Plug-Ins – Landline connections are available through the outlets on the reading room tables.
- A projector – is available for use in the Library.
- Study Room Monitors – available for Collaborative work in the Study Rooms.