- This event has passed.
Moodle Introduction for Faculty
January 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Through this workshop, faculty will be able to:
. Edit course settings in Moodle (courses are created by ICTS) including general settings, schedule, course summary (course description)
· Add resources (upload a syllabus, handouts)
· Create activities (attendance, assignments) in Moodle and input corresponding rubrics
· Recognize TurnItIn to check the originality of writing assignments and create an activity (TurnItIn assignment) through the TurnItIn Component in Moodle
· Recognize additional Moodle components (forums, group assignment submissions) and recall how to set up these components.
· Identify additional Moodle resources for further inquiry
Please be advised that the instruction room can host only 8 people.
Before you will attend the workshop, please go to the IT department and check that you have your Moodle account. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your Moodle course.
The workshop will be held by Instruction librarian Ms. Tatev Zargaryan