- This event has passed.
Moodle Gradebook setup and Grading
September 6 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the structure of the Gradebook.
- Set up the Gradebook with grade items and categories.
- View, add, and change grades.
- Understand the frequently used grading methods: Sum of Grades, Simple Weighted Mean, Weighted Mean.
- Grade various types of assignments, quizzes in the Moodle.
- Create advanced grading types (Rubric, Marking guide) with the Assignment tool.
Before registering for a Moodle training, the faculty must have an AUA email account.
The session will be held in Room 208E PAB. Please, register in advance to attend.
Facilitator: Araz Markosian (Phone: 060 61 27 64, Email: [email protected])