- This event has passed.
Introduction to Moodle
December 26, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Through this workshop, you will be able to:
- Edit course settings in Moodle (ICTS creates courses), including general settings, schedule, and course description.
- Add resources (upload a syllabus and handouts).
- Create activities (attendance, assignments) in Moodle and input corresponding rubrics.
- Use TurnItIn to check the originality of writing assignments and create an activity.
- Recognize additional Moodle components (Hypothes.is, forums, group assignment submissions).
Before registering for Moodle training, the faculty must have an AUA email account.
Please, register for the calendar event to attend.
Contact Tatevik Zargaryan if the date and time are not convenient.