Services for External Users
Borrowing from the Library
- External users may borrow up to 2 items at a time
- Books are loaned for 2 week periods and can be renewed if holds have not been placed on the materials
- Reference and Reserved materials may be borrowed in the Library premises
- Fines will apply to any late returns or lost items.
- You are responsible for all materials checked out to your account. The library strongly advises against loaning items you have borrowed to another person. In the event of loss or a late return, you will be liable for the applicable fines.
- Access to all computer clusters and the Xerox machine.
- Access to e-Resources in the Library premises.
- Management of ”My Account” through webOPAC.
- Mailing List service.