- This event has passed.
Grading for Moodle
September 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Through this workshop faculty will be able to:
– Understand Grading methods (Simple direct grading, Marking guide and Rubric)
– Grade Quiz, Essay and TurnItIn Assignments
– Understand the structure of the Gradebook, add the percentages, create Grade Items and Categories
– Add, view and change grades in the Gradebook
– Learn about grade aggregation methods
Please be advised that Instruction room can host only 8 people.
Feel free to stop by the library, if you have questions, or give us a call. Phone: 060612766
Workshop will be held by Instruction librarian Ms. Tatevik Zargaryan