The Collaborative Study Space (CSS) is for study purposes only. The area may not be used for clubs, recreation, classes, or instructor office hours. It features a variety of spaces and furniture for students to study and/or work on group projects. Wireless network access is available through CSS.
The CSS is available to students during the fall and spring semesters.
Monday- Friday: 9am to 9pm
Saturday-Sunday: 11am to 7pm
Three multi-seat (4 to 8) workstations equipped with a large LCD monitors and devices allow students to connect laptops to share content. Group sessions will be limited to 90 min. Groups may stay beyond this time limit if no other group reserves the workstation.
Reservations and Equipment
Reservations are required at http://library.aua.am/room-booking/
Personal or library-borrowed laptops may connect to the flat-screen monitor.
Code of Conduct
The Area Desk Monitor reserves the right to ask students to leave the CSS if they act or behave inappropriately. Examples of inappropriate use and/or behavior may include but are not limited to:
- Use of ICT equipment to access non-school related e-mail or social interaction websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Use of ICT equipment to play games, watch movies, view pictures, or listen to music.
- Students assume liability for damage to furniture and technology.
- Please note that no food and drinks are allowed in the library except for bottled water.
- Mobile phones must be set to either silent or vibration mode.
Thank you for complying with these rules
Drafted: August 2016