Library Cards and Membership
APPLY FOR A CARD
Getting a library card is very easy
- Send a Library Membership Form via firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out a Library Membership Formin the library
- To receive your card you must bring a valid passport/ID
If you are under 16 your parents or legal guardians must sign your library card application
If you are not a citizen of Armenia you are eligible to acquire library card if you bring a valid ID (passport) and address verification and complete an International Patron Library Consent Form regarding the security deposit.
If your card is lost or stolen
Call us immediately (+374 60) 61 27 64
You are responsible for any materials checked out on a lost card.
Keep your account updated
You must let us know about changes in your address or phone number immediately.
USING YOUR LIBRARY CARD
A library card is a ticket to many services that we offer. Use it to:
- Check out library materials
- Renew /place a hold on checked out materials online or via phone
- Use library computers ( for TOEFL , GRE , GMAT , SAT and other materials which can be studied from CD’s available at circulation desk ) and printer ( for printing , scanning and photocopying ) .
- 1500 AMD for a card (non-refundable)
- 1500 AMD annual fee (non-refundable)
- 15,000 AMD security deposit for International patrons (refundable upon return of library card to the Papazian Library).
- 100 AMD overdue fine per day per item. Please respect the due date!
- 1,5 times the price for lost item.
- Library patrons must pay for replacement of lost cards.